Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Festivities....

This weekend was filled with Good Times and Great Friends....!!!

I started off my weekend with a great friend of mine and old colleague, Megan.  We worked together at Middleton Place as Group & Wedding Sales Managers, but now have moved onto Bigger and BETTER things!  We met down at Taco Boy (ONE OF MY FAVORITE Charleston Hangouts) for some Margaritas and Yummy Tacos......I am also slightly obsessed with their Guacamole. :)  DELICIOUS!  

Megan and I @ Taco Boy!  
Saturday was dedicated to my man, RIVERS!  On "River's Day" we do whatever he wants to do.  This weekend we had a few things that I needed to do for work, but he got to ride with me around Charleston to "help!"  We checked up on Magnolia's Restaurant for a group of Legislative Wives who were dining there for lunch, we also went out to Kiawah Island to see off a group headed to dinner at the Marine Resources Center for an Oyster Roast and Lowcountry Broil, and then we headed downtown to meet our friends Jon and Jennifer for a few drinks at the Tattooed Moose.  In between the running around we stopped at Hampton Dog Park to play with some friends and of course his favorite....FRISBEE!  
My Man Rivers!
Sunday was a relaxing day!  My friend Kathryn and I went downtown to another Pottery Barn Home Design Class.  This one was dedicated to "New Home Design".....Yes, Please!  We all know by now that I need as much design help as possible.  We arrived a little late, but once we got to class we found out that we were the only people that had signed up.  :)   It was like having a private designer at Pottery Barn, without the shopping spree.  Kinda wish it came with a shopping spree, but either way we had a great time and learned a lot about table design, centerpieces, and little tips of the trade.  

Sunday evening was spent frying up turkey's, smoking ham on The Green Egg, a firepit, and lots of puppies (6) at Chris and Kathryn's house.  They invited a bunch of people over to cook off the winning prices that we got a few months back at a turkey shoot.  1st time I had ever shot a Shotgun before...think I will stick with my BB gun.  
Goose Creek Turkey Shoot!
Check out a few pictures from the turkey shoot and our Cookoff at the Reynold's...


                   photo.JPG
photo.JPG                                               
photo.JPG
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment