Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let the Adventures Begin....

New Year's 2012 Resolution Number 1: Start a Blog.  

Resolution Number 2: Start training for the Charleston 6.2 Mile Bridge Run that takes place March 30th, 2012.  I have taken part the past 2 years, but this year I want to be able to RUN the entire 6.2 miles under 1 hour 10 minutes.

Resolution Number 3: Lose 5 pounds before June.

Now I know what you are thinking...99% of America's start out the New Year with a weight lost resolution.  Well, I am going to jump on the bandwagon and actually do something about it this year.  This year is going to be the start of a lot of 1st for me.  

The 1st time I lose 5 pounds in less than 6 months!  The 1st time I purchase a home!  The 1st time my husband and I live alone in the 9 years of dating/marriage!  The 1st time for a lot of adventures that will pop-up along the way.  I am really excited and hope to blog about some of those things along the way!  

Feel free to follow along the way.......Let the Adventures BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment