Friday, February 24, 2012

Yankee Travels....

Last weekend was a sad one, but it is always good to be with family!  I wanted to share some of the photos that I took while in Baltimore, Maryland & Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. 
"Best Crab Cakes in Baltimore"....Found this off Dad's memory from 2 years ago!
Baltimore Seagull
Baltimore Harbor
Baltimore Waterway
OMG....Celeste Pizzas.
If you knew me as a child I would eat one of these everyday after school....they don't sell them down South anymore. :(.....Healthy I know!! :)


HAPPY FRIDAY...Hope you have a great weekend! :)

MaGerk's Pub & Grill, Baltimore- Much needed Bloody Mary and Amazing Philly Cheese Steaks!
THE REAL DEAL -  Philly Cheese Steak
Philly Cheese Veggy....YUM!
My niece. :) BABY CLAIRE....nap time!

Myers Family Cousins....
Cullen, Justin, Ben, Brennan, Grant, Beth, Me, Taryn, Hannah,
Allyson, and Alysia...Minus Mia and Alan. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment