Monday, February 27, 2012

Spoiled Rotten....

Let's just start with saying that I love my job.....it is not everyday that you get to work for great people and do what you love!  Well, I do!  I get to plan events, parties, adventures, and whatever your wildest dreams can imagine.  I also get to wine and dine with the best in the industry!

On Friday my office was spoiled by our good friends, Bricklane Catering.  They invited us to their kitchen for a "chef's table" tasting with their executive chef Charlie.  
It was delicious! :)  Below are some photos of our tasty lunch.
THANK YOU BRICKLANE!


photo.JPG
Charleston Crab Cake Bites
photo.JPG
Seared Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Caviar & Soy Sauce Gelatin... WHAT?!?!
photo.JPG
Yellow Tomato Martini with Mozzarella & Tomato Skewers
photo.JPG
Pork Tenderloin served over mashed sweet potatoes & brussel sprouts....
I forgot what the other vegetable was...OPPS, I got distracted!
photo.JPG
Pear crepe served with chocolate covered pop rocks and bleu cheese crumbles
My little monkey, Rivers, also indulged in the spoiledness (I know that is not a word) this weekend.  We went to lunch with some good friends on Sunday to Sullivan's Island and after lounging on the Patio of Home Team BBQ for a few hours, Rivers got to enjoy the beach for a little run.  Below is a picture of Rivs right before he was released to run on the beach!  Such a happy little boy. :)



Happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment