Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home Product Line...

I am on the hunt for different items to decorate my NEW HOME...


Since my husband and I love to move all over the country (Atlanta, Columbia, Denver, Charleston, Atlanta, & Back to Charleston over the past 10 years!) we have held many yard sales along the way to get rid of the junk that we collected.
Now it is time to start over fresh and NEW!

Since the building process of the house is taking what feels like FOREVER (They have not even broken ground on the new lot...ERR!), and giving me the time to OVER research what I like and don't like....I thought I would share my lists of NEEDS, WANTS, and KNICKKNACKS. 

So that my post is not FOREVER long, I thought today I would post my "NEEDS":

MASTER BEDROOM:
Master Bed Frame 
King would be preferred
Hudson Bed
Pottery Barn Hudson Collection
Extra Large Dresser
 I don't like the small ones, must be Tall & Wide
Hudson Extra-Wide Dresser, Mahogany stain
Pottery Barn Hudson Collection
Two Bedside Tables
Needs to have at least One Drawer to hide Crap. :)
0-4500-0789
Haverty's Ashebrooke Collection
Two Bedside Lamps
TBD

Mattress Bed & Box Spring
Plush or Feather Bed?!

Window Curtains
 I forgot what color my sheets were since they went in storage 3 years ago
Cotton Canvas Printed Window Panel - Scribble Lattice
Westelm Cotton Canvas Printed Window Panel - Scribble Lattice
Paint
Are you kidding....we will get there one day!?!




LIVING ROOM:
Comfy Sofa
Not Too Big, Not Too Small, Must be Just Right
0-2500-7029
Haverty's Cottage Chic Sofa in Sage
Television Stand
Large enough to hold our invisible 60'' Flat Screen
Benchwright TV Stand
Pottery Barn Benchwright TV Stand



Side Tables
I think that two would be nice, but will probably start with one

LampsWe will get there one day...


Window Curtains
Color, Fabric, Length...TBD


Paint
HUMMM....I am thinking Cafe Brown?!


Coffee Table or Ottoman
No idea which I want more...
0-2500-7894
Haverty's Sabrian Cocktail Ottoman 



KITCHEN:
Refrigerator
 Freezer on the bottom, water in the door?!?
Zoomed: Samsung 28.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (Color: Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR
Lowes - Samsung 28.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator



Eat-In Kitchen Table with Chairs
Circular with a Leaf would be nice. :)
Sumner Extending Pedestal Dining Table
Pottery Barn - Sumner Extending Pedestal Dining Room Table



Cabinet over the Fridge
To discuss at a later date...




RANDOM:
1/2 Bath Paint Color
TBD


Laundry Room Paint Color
TBD


Garage Door Opener
With Key Pad, Light, and Sensors
Zoomed: Chamberlain 1/2-HP Whisper Drive Belt Garage Door Opener
Lowe's Chamberlain 1/2 Whisper Drive Belt  Garage Door Opener



Dining Room Curtains
TBD
Peyton Drape, 50 x 63", White
Pottery Barn - White Peyton Drapes

Dining Room Paint Color
TBD


Fenced In Backyard for Rivers
Zoomed:  8' x 4' Pine Stockade Wood Fence Panel
Lowe's - 8 x 4' Pine Stockade Wood Fence Panel



Those are my "needs" in a nut shell.
Everything else is going to come as a "want" or "knickknack"...In a future post! 
I will attach more photos once I start purchasing the items on my Wish List!


Hope you have a great Friday. :)





1 comment:

  1. Let me know when it's time to buy those appliances! My dad will hook you up! :)

    ReplyDelete