Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday's Weekly Home Decor Obsessions...

curtains
Obsessed with these curtains...For my Bedroom! (West Elm)
I know I have put them up once before, but I need to just suck it up and purchase them!
That is what a night of babysitting will get me. :)  

LOVE!
Teal Shower Curtain - $19.98 (Lowes)

Wine Box Garden-cute
Courtesy of Pinterest : Wine Box Herb Garden! ...
It doesn't help that my husband is a Wine Rep and can get me all the Wine Boxes I want...and All the Wine I can DRINK!  :)

Love these colors
SPRING COLORS....Love this because it makes me Happy! (Pinterest)

breakfast nook
Kitchen Breakfast Nook! A Bright & Happy Place....
I think we could pull this off in our New Kitchen! (Pinterest)

It's also my 2 year Anniversary Today!

March 21st, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner - Bulow Plantation near Johns Island, SC 
   


Wedding Ceremony and Reception - Pepper Plantation

 





Happy Anniversary...I love you Grant!  :)

 




 

1 comment:

  1. Yay babysitting money! :) Happy Annisersary! You were such a beautiful bride. :)

    ReplyDelete