Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's A Grown-Up World....

My To-Do List is never ending....I start one at work, then I start another one when I get home.  I mean, do they ever really end.....or just get worse from here?!?

Yesterday I marked off a BIG item on my To-Do List.....Change the Cabinets & Counter Tops before it's tooo late!  You can ask Grant, Georgia (Our Realtor), or Carroll (Our Home Sales Manager), what my thoughts are about Uba Tuba Counter Tops.  I am just not a fan!  (If you have them, sorry to offend. :)) I don't know what it is about the Green & Black that pop out at me and say...."What are you thinking here?!?", but I am definitely an Ivory, Brown, Baby Blue, Baby Yellow type of person...and not an Uba Tuba type of person.  So, I had to cave and get what I wanted!  I mean, I am the one who is gonna live with it from here on out if I made the wrong decision.....Grant could care less.  He just wants to make sure that I am making the right FINAL decision.  

So, based on the little options that we have for counter tops and cabinets....Black w/ Pink, Black w/ Green, White w/ Black, and Ivory w/ Brown....I should have been able to make this decision from the beginning.  It is just so hard when they make you decide on everything you want right then and there.  I don't like feeling under pressure about BIG decisions like that...I mean that is a lot of money that we are talking about!

So, the Final decision has been made...and the dotted line has been signed, again:
Santa Cecilia

Now the question stands....What color Cabinets do we go with??
My options are: Top Row....# 5 Across - "Milk Chocolate Brown",  or Bottom Row.... #1 Across "Tan" or #6 Across "Redish Brown".  

Let me know your thoughts...I would love to hear your feedback!  


1 comment:

  1. I vote for "Milk Chocolate Brown"!!!! So glad you are happy with the granite pick!!!! You are going to love St Cecelia!

    ReplyDelete