Monday, March 12, 2012

Busy Busy.....

Wow....time flies when your BUSY!  Well, March 1st hit here in Charleston and we can officially say that spring has sprung and with it comes lots of events, planning, and a very long to do list.  

Home Front Re-Cap......

February 25th
  

 February 28th





March 6th


March 7th


March 12th
(This is what happens when you go out of town for the weekend!)

Can't believe they did this much in two weeks....And we still have two more months!
Estimated Due Date: May 24th. :)

Tomorrow I hope to get some recipes and pictures of this weekends Road Trip to Atlanta.  I am so busy at work that I don't even have time to check my personal email let along blog anything. :(  I hope to get them out soon, because some of the recipes were YUMMY!

Have a great Monday...and Happy Birthday Kathryn! :)









2 comments: