Saturday, April 7, 2012

Brain Fog....

Ummmm....So it is April and I haven't blogged in what feels like forever.   I definitely have what they call a Bloggers Funk.  I get on here to write and nothing wants to come out....So I guess I will have to sum up the last few weeks with just pictures.

March 21st - Our Anniversary at Halls Chophouse. :)  This is a glass of Gloria Ferrer Champagne....We visited this winery last September with the whole family while we were visiting San Francisco

The Cocktail Club - After Dinner drinks for our Anniversary!

March 24th - Charleston Local Oysters, Beer, Boats and Bluegrass...YES PLEASE!

The BEST Oyster Roast in Charleston - HANDS DOWN!
GOAT ISLAND!!!

March 28th - Bohicket Marina - Red's Icehouse with Mom
                             
                            Dad with his crazy high school buddy Vance making Shrimp
and Grits for Breakfast...YUM!


March 31st - Charleston Bridge Run - A little blurry, sorry!  This is the gang....
Mom, Dad, Grant, Ben, Suzanne, Hank, Georgia, Vance, Susie, Sarah, Todd, Diane, Gerry & Rene
I did it!!!  1 hour and 12 minutes.  I made the News Paper for being in the top 9,000 ladies!
I mean...there were 44,000 people that ran it! :)

Isle of Palms - March 29th - April 5th, 2012 - A week of work, relaxation, &
good times with good friends!

March 17th - Where we left off last on the house Updates....
March 22nd - Getting ready for Siding! The house has been wired for
power, lighting, cable, etc, etc... 

April 1st - Rivers helping Grant, Dad, and I put Speaker & Surround Sound Wires throughout the House....Let's just hope the pictures we took
before the drywall are helpful later on!

Update on the House - April 5th!  We have siding :)

April 7th - DRYWALL!  - Our future kitchen and island. :)

April 7th - The Front is almost complete!  Drywall went in today!!

Thank you for catching up over the past few weeks with me.  Hopefully this week I can get some Blogs in!  Tomorrow is EASTER and we plan on going out to the beach for a relaxing day with friends.....Oh what a rough life we live here in Charleston!  

HAPPY EASTER!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment