Friday, July 27, 2012

Photography....

Today really got me thinking about my love for photography and how SUPER jealous I am of people that have the eye and talent for grabbing an image and making it so much more!  


One of the big things on my bucket list is to #1 get a Quality Photography Camera, #2 take some lessons from the experts on who to shoot a good pictures, and #3 set up a photo session of my favorite dog in the WHOLE wide world Rivers!

Here are some amazing pet photographers that I found right here in Charleston....



I think I might know what I am going to do with  my Birthday $$! :)  Instead of spending it on the house, I think I might do a little something for myself and get some pictures of Rivers playing frisbee on the beach.




My BIRTHDAY Festivities....
Wednesday Night was so much fun and I am so thankful to all my friends who came out to Celebrate my Birthday with me.  We had dinner at Taco Boy (yum, one of my Charleston favorites) before heading over to Theater 99 to watch Laugh for a Lincoln....you can't beat a good two hour laugh for only $5 BUCKS!



Here are the only two pictures that were taken all evening.... 
Emily, Me, Katie, Megan, and Kathryn


IMG_1947.jpg
Birthday Cupcakes at Taco Boy!


Happy last 20's birthday before the BIG 30 to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment