Thursday, August 2, 2012

Southern Ground Music & Food Festival

southern ground charleston, nc

On July 30th, Zac Brown released the Lineup for his upcoming Southern Ground Music & Food Festival that will be coming into town on October 20th and 21st!  

Last year, Grant and I went to this concert and had the most amazing time.  How can you not when you combine, GOOD MUSIC, GOOD FOOD, and GOOD TIMES in your very own backyard.  This year I know it will be bigger and better than last year, but I hope the relaxed and casual atmosphere that they had last year does not get lost in the madness.  


Gotta go catch up on my music knowledge with Pandora!

Purchase your tickets today....as they go up tomorrow (August 3rd) :)
Hope to see you all there!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing when I looked at the lineup...time to download some music!

    ReplyDelete